Here at Not Sold in the Supermarket we pride ourselves on customer service. Your happiness is our number one priority, we want to make you smile! Everything should be 'just right' for all of our customers. Sadly we are only human, so sometimes a mistake or an error can happen. On these occasions we work to put things right as soon as possible.
Shipping & Delivery
- We don't muck about with delivery costs! There are no nasty surprises at checkout. To all mainland UK address's delivery is free of charge, and we aim to deliver within 3-5 working days. If you are outside mainland UK or need to recieve your scrummy package sooner, please contact us and we'll see what we can do.
Privacy & Security
- We take your privacy and security very seriously at Not Sold in the Supermarket. We don't keep your card details on our servers at any time, in fact they never even touch them (but we do still use SSL, better safe than sorry). We work with Stripe who have bank-grade security and encryption, processing millions of transactions safely and securely.
- You can even save your card for quicker checkout, all with the peace of mind that your personal data is safe.
Returns & Replacements
- If you have changed your mind about an item, or if it's not exactly what you expected you can easily return your purchase to us. You have 14 days to request a return or exchange, more information can be found here.
- You can order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To checkout you will need a valid debit or credit card.
- Want to save your address, card and order history to make checkout faster? Create an account here.
- You can view all of your order history by logging in to your account. Alternatively, if you did not create an account you can look up your order details.